Tips to Help You Work With a Migration Agent of Lawyer
Migration Lawyer and Agent Tips
1) Your agent gives you all costs, processing stages and due dates.
2) Give the agent all your docs and info early.
3) Do not give bogus info or ask the agent to lie.
4) Know your submission deadlines.
5) Keep a written record of all communication.
6) Have an English speaker check all correspondence.
7) If your life, work or travel circumstances change, tell your agent.
8) Your agent updates you about immigration law changes.
9) E-mail your agent two weeks before your submission deadline.
10) Pay all fees on time.