December 2, 2021

Important Changes to “Entertainment” Visas for Australia

the 408 entertainment visa for film, sports and other entertainers

Film, TV and TV Talents and Crew Need a Visa to Work in Australia

The 420 Entertainment Visa Replaced by the 408 Entertainment Visa

If you are a narrative film, documentary, television, commercial, or music producer or artist, the visa you will need to film or work in Australia has changed.

From November 19, 2016, the Entertainment visa, subclass 420, has been replaced by the new Temporary Activity visa, subclass 408.

The Temporary Activity visa, subclass 408, has been designed to simplify the application process for a temporary visa and sponsoring an applicant. Please note that there are important differences between the old Entertainment, subclass 420, visa, and the new Temporary Activity visa, subclass 408. These key changes include: [Read more…]

Call Now Button

Generic selectors

Exact matches only

Search in title

Search in content

Search in posts

Search in pages

Filter by Categories

About Australia







Translate »