Expert in Australian Entertainment Visas

Are you a narrative film, documentary, television, or commercial producer or director? Or an artist, crew member, musician or professional sportsperson? If yes, then you will need a visa to work in Australia. Visas for Overseas Entertainment Workers Migration Ways has prepared and lodged visa applications for reality TV cast and crew, feature film cast […]

Important Changes to “Entertainment” Visas for Australia

The 420 Entertainment Visa Replaced by the 408 Entertainment Visa If you are a narrative film, documentary, television, commercial, or music producer or artist, the visa you will need to film or work in Australia has changed. From November 19, 2016, the Entertainment visa, subclass 420, has been replaced by the new Temporary Activity visa, […]

Call Now Button

Generic selectors

Exact matches only

Search in title

Search in content

Search in posts

Search in pages

Filter by Categories

About Australia







Translate »