December 2, 2021

Student Visas

Australian Student Visas

Australian migration agents Migration Ways are expert in the following Australian student visas:

The Overseas Student Program (OSP) allows overseas students to come to Australia to participate in study at various levels, including, secondary, tertiary, postgraduate vocational and non-award courses. Anyone wishing to study in Australia is required to obtain an appropriate Student visa before commencing any course.

To be granted a Student Visa your enrollment must be in a registered course on a full-time basis. You must have your confirmation of enrollment at the time of lodgement of the student visa application.

Student Visa (subclass 500)

An Australian Student 500 visa allows foreign nationals to live in Australia to study full-time at a recognised education institution for up to five years.

Each year more than 500,000 visitors study in Melbourne

Graduate at an Australian School

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

Once you completed you studies in Australia you may be eligible for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).  This is a visa which lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.

This visa has two streams:

  • Graduate Work stream: for international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.
  • Post-Study Work stream: for international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the visa applicant’s qualification.
o be granted a Student Visa your enrollment must be in a registered course on a full-time basis.

Australia is the Third Most Popular Destination for International Students

Read this important article about learning English in Australia and see this page about Migration Ways Industry Alliances, including for Education.

Consult with a Migration Ways registered and experienced migration agent NOW. All our agents have been in your shoes. They have been travellers, visa holders and permanent residents. And our agents speak English, Italian, and Spanish.

Read this introduction of the work of Migration Ways.

Read about our skilled staff of registered migration specialists  and how they can help you.

Read testimonials about the work of the Migration Ways.

Read this article about Chinese in Australia.

And this article about Indians in Australia.

And tips about living in Melbourne and Australia.

Call Now Button

Generic selectors

Exact matches only

Search in title

Search in content

Search in posts

Search in pages

Filter by Categories

About Australia







Translate »