December 2, 2021

Expert in Australian Entertainment Visas

alberta miculan melbourne migration specialist

Alberta Miculan, 408 Entertainment Visa Expert

Are you a narrative film, documentary, television, or commercial producer or director? Or an artist, crew member, musician or professional sportsperson?

If yes, then you will need a visa to work in Australia.

Visas for Overseas Entertainment Workers

Migration Ways has prepared and lodged visa applications for reality TV cast and crew, feature film cast and crew, music talent, and numerous directors of commercials and corporate videos. When needed, we manage union consultations and apply for the Foreign Actor Certification from the Department of Communications and the Arts. We can also prepare sponsorship applications for production companies. [Read more…]

Call Now Button

Generic selectors

Exact matches only

Search in title

Search in content

Search in posts

Search in pages

Filter by Categories

About Australia







Translate »